wootenfloofenhiemer

Monday, March 31, 2008

do you know what happens...







when you go bowlin with a cute little red haired girl that talks mad shit about skills that she just doesnt have?







one word and it is retubutions. they're not just something that america lies to black people about that they will probably never recieve, i got mine as G&T's and 7.50$ drinks that taste somewhere in between a root beer float and hot god in my mouth.











i'd like to lie to you and liz is fuckin wasted and trying to eat lego's but in all honesty, she's just tryin to eat them. what ever bars are cool thet leave lego's at the table for you to play with.




it should probably say daddy but i guess chris works for now

2 Comments:

  • Who is Chr?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:19 AM  

  • Wow. In like 35 years when I try to run for a government position, I won't get elected. Why? Because there's a picture of me drunk trying to eat an f-ing Lego online.....ah...who am I kidding. I'd never really run for shit. And, I will probably try to eat a lego again.

    By Blogger Laughing at Life, at 10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home