wootenfloofenhiemer

Thursday, August 21, 2008

im going going back back to...

well not cali thats for damn sure.  i am going back to my last year of school next week for my final year, and sadly it will be nothing like animal house or what ever other movie that makes you all smiles and kittens that has to do with college.  looks like the past 8 years of school all boil down to this.
so i havent done this thing in a while and stopped to peruse the puter while taking a break from studying.  i did some facebook stalking and then red my wife's entire blog which made me laugh so hard i almost peed so i figured i get back on that horse.  anyways i have to get another cable for my camera to hook to this damn machine but slow and steady wins the race, thats what ive heard anyway

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home