wootenfloofenhiemer

Saturday, September 09, 2006

i got your clock tower right here

there s only one person that will get that but whatever. so i won t lie if i saw this troll lookin mother fucker in a hole i wouldn t go spelunking

by the by after sobering up today we four went up to gooseberry fals and it was friggin awsome. before today i always thought of sister E as one of those panty waiste ass girly women but she is a mad trooper, she evan did some free rock climbing which was only like ten or twelve feet but still balsy for a girl that really doesnt know how to climb

she took this pic of me on my second time up (just show you that girls got a ballbag) so me and katie got mad silly on some rock climbing, river forging and hiking while these two who; dont get me wrong i love as if they were family members, were about as useless as tits on a bull during the excursion

and at the end of everything katie even tried taggin a damn chicken in the ass, this is the def of love for a saturday

1 Comments:

  • No, I get it. And I'm writing this from my laptop, on the clocktower.

    By Blogger Sung Sook, at 12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home